Experience: 2-4 years
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science, other technical degree, or equivalent applicable experience
Are you a motivated and intelligent recent graduate with an interest in software and a good knowledge of web technology? Do you want a position that will keep you on the cutting edge of web technology, specifically in web application security technology?
Cenzic is looking for a motivated team-player to join our Security team in our Campbell, California office. This position needs to be filled by someone who already possesses knowledge of Web application security principals and tools, and can quickly learn the technologies used at Cenzic. The ability to continuously learn as technology evolves is important for success in this position. This is a three-month contract position with the possibility of hiring Full time at the end of the period.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Performing Web application vulnerability assessments
* Gathering necessary information to determine exactly what each issue is
* Where appropriate, reproducing a problem in house, writing tests where necessary
* Liaising with customers to determine appropriate course of remediation
* Provide customer support
* Authoring knowledge-base articles and FAQ’s
* BS/MS in Computer Science, other technical degree, or equivalent applicable experience
* Enjoys solving technical problems and helping others
* Prior experience working in a web/ network security related environment
* Ability to communicate with customers effectively and professionally via phone, email and WebEx
* Strong background of internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, LDAP)
* Experience with SQL and database management
* Desire to learn and grow skills
* Programming experience in C, C++, C#, ASP.NET
* Written and spoken foreign languages such as Spanish, Japanese, Cantonese, Portuguese skills are a plus
If you believe you have the skills and desire for this job, send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the email title.